iExplorer Crack : is the ultimate iPhone, iPad and iPod manager, it lets you easily transfer music from any iPhone, iPod or iPad to a Mac or PC computer and iTunes. You can search for and preview particular songs then copy them to iTunes with the touch of a button or with drag and drop.
iExplorer crack shows their metadata like title, artist, album, genre, rating and duration. After selecting an entry, users may inspect all this information in the third panel, together with the thumbnail preview.
iExplorer Key Features :
- Modify files & folders on iPhone. Create, delete and rename files and folders on your iPhone or iPod Touch
- Works with all iPhones & more. Works with all iPhones, iPod Touches, and iPads including the iPhone 5. Every firmware from version 2.0 to version 5 or later should work so you won’t even need to update your device.
- E-mail, SMS, voicemail, address book access! (Optional) If you jailbreak your iPhone you can access the real root of your iPhone and recover your address book, SMS, e-mails and more.
- USB iPhone Disk Mode (Use an iPhone as a Thumb or Pen Drive). Allows you to use your iPhone as a flash drive / pen drive or put your iPhone into disk mode
- View Pictures and Photos. If you’ve taken pictures with your iPhone’s camera and want to view them without using any of Apple’s software, iPhone Explorer lets you preview and transfer all image files directly from the device.
- Drag and Drop Interface. Copy files to and from your iPhone, iPad or iTouch using a simple drag and drop interface.
What’s New in iExplorer 18.104.22.168629 Full Version ?
- iOS 12 compatibility + iExplorer 4 with Registration Code.
- Messages now supports the latest emoji from iOS 12.1
- Fixed issue that could cause voice memos to not appear in the Media Library.
How to Crack, Register or Activate iExplorer License ?
- Uninstall the Previous Version With IObit Uninstaller
- Turn Off Your Virus Guard
- Install Program
- Done! Enjoy 🙂
iExplorer Full Download also integrates an option that allows users to refresh the existing backup if it’s too old, as well as to view data compiled in the last taken one. Likewise, it is possible to explore iTunes backups and extract only specific items instead of unwrapping the whole package. Log details can be viewed in a separate panel (since the last iExplorer startup only).