Wi-Fi Scanner Serial Key
Wi-Fi Scanner Serial Key : is a powerful application the enables you to monitor and manage all WiFi networks. With this software, you can identify Wi-Fi problems, find the best place or the best channel for your router/ access-point for your wireless network. Wi-Fi Scanner allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks as well as its detailed information, including network name (SSID), signal strength and quality (RSSI), transfer rate, MAC address, security, and so much more. It is very useful for normal access point users who need to find out the best signal strength and the optimal signal quality for their wireless network.
WiFi Scanner Full can be used to performing tasks such as configuration, planning and monitoring security and network parameters. You can even evaluate wireless networks by channel, bandwidth and increase connection speed significantly.
Wi-Fi Scanner Key Features :
- Intuitive and very easy to use interface
- View, monitor and manage all WiFi networks
- Supports all popular Wi-Fi network adapters
- Simple, fast and powerful wireless search
- Display detailed information for wireless
- SSID, signal level, MAC address, quality, etc.
- Detect WEP, WPA or WPA2 for wireless networks
- Display changes in signal level over time
- Customizable graph color for any wireless
- Filter list of detected wireless networks
- Manage wireless connection adapter profiles
- And so much more.
What’s new in Wi-Fi Scanner 4.7 ?
- Auto-delete network if not available
- Automatically pinned to the top list
- Ability to display 2.4 GHz/ 5GHz bands
New smart filter wireless networks
- New options to display network bands
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
How to Crack, Activate or Register LizardSystems Wi-Fi Scanner ?
- Uninstall the Previous Version Completely With IObit Uninstaller
- Turn Off Your Internet Connection
- Install Program Normally
- Use Given License Key
- Done ! Enjoy
Wi-Fi Scanner PC
Wi-Fi Scanner For PC allows you to easily locate visible wireless networks and its corresponding information. The tool obtains the network name (SSID), signal strength (RSSI) and quality, MAC address (BSSID), channel, maximum and achievable data rate, security, and much more.